ACDSee Photo Studio can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Photo Studio is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don’t need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Photo Studio automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive.
Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Photo Studio instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 200D (EOS Kiss X9, EOS Rebel SL2)
- Canon EOS M2
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D810A
- Olympus Tough TG-5
- Sony ILCE-9
- Sony ILCE-3500
- Samsung NX3300
- Panasonic DC-ZS70 (TZ-90)
- Fujifilm X-A3
- Smart Erase: select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background.
- Liquify tool: allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality.
- ACDSee Mobile Sync: wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device.
- ACDSee Actions Browser: manage recordings, and batch apply any of 125+ pre-loaded recordings to multiple images at once.
- Lens Correction now available in Edit Mode.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: optimize your workflow with predefined and customizable hot keys.
- Frequency Separation: smooth out flaws without losing texture.
- Pixel Targeting: select and mask by targeting specific brightness ranges and colors within the image.
- Grain tool: give your images an old, film grain look.
- Polygon Selection tool: select around edges and irregular shapes.
- New Adjustment Layer – Split Tone: non-destructively tint shadows and highlights respectively.
- Chromatic Aberration in Edit Mode: heal colored fringes on the borders of high contrast areas.
- WIA 2.0 Scanner Support. (64-bit support only)
- Improved speed and performance in Develop Mode and Layered Editor.
- Develop Mode Brushing is now 400% faster.
- The Brush tool, Eraser tool, and Selection brush tool (excluding Magic Modes) all use multithreading for improved performance.
- Faster undoing and redoing.
- Improved Import: avoid uploading the same photos repeatedly with an import tool that remembers your previously imported photos.
- Digital Asset Management improvement: Keywords and Categories on their own respective panes allows for proper space to manage growing hierarchies.
- Upload to Facebook in the background.
- ACDSee Photo Studio now comes pre-loaded with over 100 new borders and textures.
- New History Window as a pane.
- New Clone tool pressure slider.
- View Mode Slide Show can now play videos.
- You can now browse your iPhone or Android phone in ACDSee Photo Studio.
- Fixed an issue with uploading to Flickr.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In the ACDSee Layered Editor, when using the Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on a grayscale image.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are backwards compatible with Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor