WebScraper uses the Integrity v6 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output the data (currently) as CSV or JSON.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Allows editing of your table columns (previously, to change anything other than the column heading, it was necessary to delete the row and add a new one).
- Also allows re-ordering of columns, by dragging and dropping in the 'preview' table lower down
- Unifies the helper windows. Also now available from the View menu. This makes the helper window a potentially useful standalone tool
- Adds 'copy' button to the regex helper, copies the expression to the clipboard so that it can be used in the 'add column' dialog
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor