Urtuk is an open world, tactical turn-based RPG in a low-fantasy setting.
Guide your band of adventurers through the ruins of an ancient world. Recruit new followers, loot the corpses of your fallen foes, and do your best to survive in this harsh and unforgiving realm.
- Survival RPG with focus on combat and open-world exploration in a dark fantasy setting
- Turn-based, tactically rich combat on large maps, with multiple environmental factors and a carefully crafted class/skill system
- Procedurally generated survival campaign
- Extract character upgrades directly from your fallen enemies
- All graphical assets are hand drawn, from characters, monsters and objects, to the world map and battlefields
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor