True Fear: Forsaken Souls takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere. Episode 1, the first in a trilogy, will long be remembered.
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector’s version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, the strategy guide, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.
- Full gamepad support
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8+
Processor type(s) & speed: 1.5Ghz
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 256MB
Languages: Czech, Dutch, English (audio), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
Version: GOG DRM Free v2.0.0 (29.04.2020)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.8 or later , 64-bit processor