TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Updated information when creating a support package to have more detail about what's included and how it's sent.
- Added link on how to create Auto Boost rules in the Fan preferences for easy access.
- Added PCIe Ambient sensor for Mac Pro Mid 2010/2012 models.
- Issue where it would quit after launching on macOS 10.7.
- Issue where some GPU sensors would not be correctly named for 2017 15" MacBookPros.
- Issue where it was possible for GPU Diode to show "N/A" with an invalid high temperature.
- Issue where it was possible for an invalid GPU temperature to cause some Auto Boost rules to incorrectly boost fans.
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.34 to include their fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor