Textastic is a simple and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the popular iOS code editor to the Mac:
- Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages
- Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Ready for Retina displays
- Added new keyboard shortcuts "Toggle Comment" (Cmd-/) and "Toggle Block Comment" (Cmd-Option-/).
- Fixed a crash that could happen when selecting the first word in a file (for example with a double click).
- Other minor fixes.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor