Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX’s obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Version 1.8.15 (529):
- Numerous stability improvements
- Fixes to glossary and index compilation
- Scroll lock issues addressed
- File opening problem fixed
- Misc. typesetter bug fixes
- Selection in PDF viewer improved
- Problem with shared (non-local) files in the cloud typeset fixed
- Problem with pinyin input and 80 character wrap fixed
- Two reported crashes fixed
- Fixed the bug where double clicking in Finder stopped opening subfiles currently opened part of a bigger project
- Numerous other fixes and improvements
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor