Synkmark is your bridge for keeping bookmarks in sync among Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Synkmark can also keep your bookmarks alphabetized as you prefer, verified and free of duplicates. Synkmark is compatible with iCloud, Sign in to Google, and Firefox Sync, so that you can have organized bookmarks on all of your devices. Download Synkmark to start your free trial. Synkmark is a member of the BookMacster family of apps, based on the same proven technology, but with a simplified user interface focused on syncing Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. For other apps and pricing options, see the Bookmarks Manager Selection Guide on our site. One Synkmark license covers all the Macs used by one person.
- Restored ability to export a large number of changes to Opera, and added capability to export a large number of bookmarks to Firefox, Chrome and Vivaldi while they are running, although this is still not recommended. (Large exports to Opera have failed since our version 2.5.3, when we removed the direct sync capability due to impracticality in Opera 48+. The remaining coordinated sync capability had always been limited in size. This new version, together with Version 42 of our BookMacster Sync extension which all users should now have, removes that limit.
- Plays better with iCloud when exporting to Safari in the older macOS 10.12.
- Now behaves more efficiently and robustly when importing from or exporting to Safari. If no problems occur, completes the process without unnecessary waiting. If rare problems occur, silently recovers and retries more quickly.
- Fixed a condition which caused Error 325844 occasionally.
- Corrected a bunch of references in Help Book and a few other messages which still referred to the old
.bkmslffile extension which was replaced back in version 2.5 with
- Error 64215 now contains a underlying error which indicates why.
- Fixed sorting by domain, host, path document setting, which appears to have been not performing for a long time.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash instead of presenting Error 298441 or 398441 if something went wrong and timed out while exporting to Safari.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor