SQLEditor is a SQL database design and entity relationship diagram (ERD) tool for OS X.
SQLEditor replaces typing SQL by hand with dragging, dropping, and clicking. It makes creating databases faster and easier.
If you already have a database then SQLEditor can help you see what it looks like by reverse engineering a diagram.
SQLEditor supports exporting database designs to MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and others. Plus it also imports and exports Ruby On Rails Migration files
- Fix toolbar label positioning
- Fix spacing in toolbar items
- Fix missing icon in constraint inspector
- Fix for focus ring not drawing in canvas when dragging objects into the document
- Fix jump to parent table button in inspector panels not working when inspecting constraints and foreign keys
- Fix for text-only mode toolbar items not working
- Modified application help to improve reliability
- Updated Sparkle update system which should fix a crashing bug that occasionally occurred
- Changed wording of option to "Always quote identifiers on export"
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor