Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
- Holding Shift and dragging the Smart Distribute handles for a selection of layers on the Canvas will now snap based on your Nudging settings
- Bug where the Data option in the contextual menu was missing when you selected a group
- Crash that could occur when you open the Missing Fonts sheet in certain documents
- Bug where paths opened with the Scissors tool would not render with a Center Border
- Crash that could occur when clicking Return to Instance right after adjusting a Gradient Fill on some Symbol Masters
macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor