SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new topics
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors
- Cut/Copy/Paste – move or duplicate topics between mind maps
- Create new mind map from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout
- Slideshow support (View | Show Slides). Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images.
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed.
- Improved toolbar images.
- Improved inplace topic editor.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor