Simon monitors websites and alerts you of crashes and changes.
Select pages to monitor, choose your alert options, and customize your settings. Simon does the rest.
Keep a watchful eye on your favorite sites
- Monitor any site. Want to receive an alert when a favorite blog has been updated? Or monitor activity on your personal page? If it’s on the Web, Simon can watch it for you.
- Enjoy flexible alert options. Find out about page changes via alarms, emails, or speech. Whether you’re at work or at home, Simon has an alert option to match your level of urgency.
- Get support for multiple services. DNS, FTP, IMAP, MySQL, Twitter, SMTP. Simon has built-in support for almost any service you can imagine.
- Mojave dark mode and compatibility
- Added the ability to follow or not follow a meta refresh for each test
- Several improvements to the pause and auto-pause functions
- A number of refinements of services and filters
- Updated the default data
- Plus many other improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor