Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
- Added Password Policy for RDM Custom Login users
- Added Session Recording in SSH Shell sessions
- Added "Show icon in Dock" option
- Added "Use SSH authentication agent" and "Allow SSH Authentication agent forwarding" in SSH Tunnel and SSH Port Forward sessions
- Added Display modes (Embedded, Undocked and External) option in Information entries
- Added Host field in Password List entry password items
- Added ordering capability in playlists
- Added Proxy settings in SSH Shell entry
- Added Pwned Check enforcement
- Added Red dot session recording indicator
- Added support to Devolutions Two Factor with Cloud account
- Added support to see Favorites and Most Recently Used entries in other Vaults
- Added Vaults selector menu item in Menu Bar icon
- Added warning message when creating a playlist with an already used name
- Added warning message when trying to Jump through a RDP session with Legacy engine
- Added warning message when trying to record RDP session with Legacy engine
- Changed the default action of a Website information entry to opening a web page to its URL
- Disabled "Allow password in variable" for users that cannot view the password
- Improved User and Local Specific Settings credentials settings
- ")" not being properly sent in ARD sessions
- "Open (Select Credentials)..." with Password List prompting multiple times
- All $COMPUTER_*$ variable improperly resolving
- Automatic checkout not automatically checking in
- Crash when changing mode in TeamViewer entry
- Crash when editing/adding datasources in macOS High Sierra
- DPS Users and Roles assignment not working for Vaults, Security Groups and Roles
- Entry overview not properly showing credentials from repository
- Entry overview not properly showing overriden credentials from Local or User Specific Settings
- Error when reconnecting a session that is being recorded
- Google Drive Datasource being unavailable
- Logs tab in entry settings selecting Session Recording sesion
- Making and entry the child of a second entry deleting the other childs of the second entry
- Many numeric text fields crashing when emptied
- Open with Template not working if the session as a status message
- RDP external sessions Password Auto Fill not working if RDM has not already been granted Automation rights
- RDP session Open Fullscreen with Smart Reconnect resizing mode immediately disconnecting on opening
- SCP password prompt showing twice on cancel
- Search field remaining enabled when locking the application
- Some Batch edit fields not being applied
- Tab key working improperly with the "Send key as Unicode" option enabled in RDP sessions
- User being able to open expired entry
- Workspaces opening in background when "Ask before Launch" is the selected settings
OS X 10.9 or later , 64-bit processor