PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos.
PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- Fixed a crash when using the "Show in Moment" contextual menu item in the photo browser
- Cleaned up logging of extraneous duplicate information during photo copying
- Fixed an issue where no photos would be displayed when selecting a folder in the album list
- We no longer return a disk full error when duplicating a large library on an APFS disk
- Fixed an error loading certain libraries, "Attempted to access unknown result column imageDate"
- Fixed a crash that could occur if one of PowerPhotos' cache files got corrupted
macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor