Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done. It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
- Made OAuth2 authorization windows smaller on Windows
- Created work-around for importing mbox files when Local Folders/On My Mac accounts are set to maildir, messages now imported into "Imported Mail" account
- Changed the default mail storage format for Local Folders/On My Mac accounts to mbox to facilitate mbox importing
- Fixed an issue with POP filters that could create bogus message entries dated 1969/1970
- Fixed creating a global filter from a contact
- Fixed shortcut for sending Quick Replies
- Fixed a top crashing bug
- Fixed "Forward as Attachment" contextual menu command
- Fixed an issue with contacts being duplicated in addressing fields
- Fixes to improve content loading in Tabs
- Fixes to improve Trash folder mapping, and disabled Trash folder mapping for Google accounts
- Fixed situations where the wrong unread count could be reported
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor