Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
- Photo extension
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- State-of-art auto enhancement
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Customizable workspace
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Overlays.Polarr now has overlay support! That means you can superimpose two images together or add things to your images. We've added a bunch of different effects to get you started. Look forward to adding things like light leaks, flares, clouds, weather effects, backgrounds, gradients, and more to your photos.
New masks for local adjustmentsHead to the local adjustments section of the app and you'll see two new masks: luminance and depth. The first allows you to create a mask around the luminosity of the image. The second is for all of you with phones that can take portrait images that contain depth data.
Duotone your imagesBuilding overlays allowed us to introduce duotone editing to the app. You have a bunch of presets to chose from or you can build a duotone image from scratch.
Polarr ProThe Polarr Pro subscription is how you unlock all the powerful and advanced features in the app. Pay for your subscription month-to-month or yearly! Either way, you'll be able to use your pro features on ALL of your devices. Enjoy!
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor