Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.0, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility.
- Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for "Linphone", "Telegram", and "Zoiper 5".
- Changes made by Spotify have led to ACE being required to capture audio from the Spotify app. Audio Hijack now alerts the user to this requirement when necessary.
- The VU meter needles have been updated to appear better on Retina displays.
- Another update to License window has been made.
- Piezo now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Piezo now requires MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan).
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor