PicConvert allows you to convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the folder where you want your converted images to be saved and you’re done! Your images will be converted in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use PicConvert to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
- Convert, resize, and rename images in batch mode
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Save the converted images in a folder of your choosing
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave and later
- Resizable app window
- All compatible image files can now be opened directly into the app using the Open With option from the macOS contextual menu
- Added support for the HEIC, HEIF and RAW image formats
- Minor bugfixes and user interface improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor