Adobe Photoshop 2020, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
- Grid lines become too thick when zooming out while the Show Grid option is enabled
- Layer leaves a duplicate when moving to adjust position on the canvas
- Modifying a smart object leads to unexpected size of the object on saving
- Brush spots created at the beginning of a stroke when using Wacom
- Resolution doesn't show in the quick information pop-up in the image window
- Some Hebrew fonts do not work after update to the latest version of Photoshop
- Interface lags and becomes unresponsive when working with layers and layer groups (Windows 10)
- Crop action doesn't snap to the edges of the active layer
- Recording Duplicate Image action plays back incorrectly
- Photoshop crashes on unchecking layer effect
- Photoshop crashes or freezes when working with Select Subject/Quick Select/Refine Edge
- Photoshop slows down or freezes in long sessions (macOS Catalina)
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor