PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
- Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
- Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
- Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast — all with natural-looking results.
- One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
- Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
- Built-in color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
- Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
- Simple and fast “point-and-go” browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
- Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
- Camera support, including Canon 6dMkII, M6; FujiFilm X-H1, X-E3, X-A3, X-A5, X-10; Nikon D850, D7500; , Olympus TG-5; Panasonic G80, GX85, G80, G85, G9; Pentax KP; Sony A7RIII, RX100V, RX10IV. (Possibly others that haven't been verified)
- Lens identification for Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, Pentax, Leica/Panasonic, and Olympus
- Extraction of focus distance and white balance metadata for several Canon models
- Focus distance for Olympus cameras
- White point for ISO 100 images from Panasonic TZ101
- White point for compressed Sony A7iii, RX10VI
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor