Microsoft Office 2016 – Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac.
The new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote provide the best of both worlds for Mac users – the familiar Office experience paired with the best of Mac. If you already use Office on a PC or iPad, you will find yourself right at home in Office 2016 for Mac. It works the way you expect, with the familiar ribbon interface and powerful task panes. Mac users will appreciate the modernized Office experience and the integration of Mac capabilities like Full Screen view and Multi-TouchTM gestures. With full Retina display support, your Office documents look sharper and more vibrant than ever.
Office for Mac is cloud-connected, so you can quickly get to the documents you’ve recently used on other devices and pick up where you left off. New, built-in document sharing tools make it easy to invite teammates to work on a document together. When sharing documents, you won’t have to worry about losing content or formatting, as Office for Mac offers unparalleled compatibility with Office on PCs, tablets, phones and online.
- Chat with co-authors while you edit: Collaborate more effectively by chatting with your co-authors without ever leaving Word. Learn more
- Insert and edit icons: Use icons to add visual impact to your document by inserting and editing one of 500 icons. Learn more
- Write your best resume or CV with help from LinkedIn: Resume Assistant shows you work experiences, top skills, and more for a given role. Find it on the Review tab. Learn more
- Accessibility built right in: Use your keyboard to access the ribbon quickly and to format the words or pictures you just inserted.
- Chat with co-authors while you edit: Collaborate more effectively by chatting with your co-authors without ever leaving Excel. Learn more
- Insert and edit icons: Use icons to add visual impact to your workbook by inserting and editing one of 500 icons. Learn more
- Use a timeline to filter your data: Easily filter a PivotTable by sliding the date range with a timeline filter. Learn more
- CVE-2018-8147: Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2018-8162: Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Chat with co-authors while you edit: Collaborate more effectively by chatting with your co-authors without ever leaving PowerPoint. Learn more
- Insert and edit icons: Use icons to add visual impact to your presentation by inserting and editing one of 500 icons. Learn more
- CVE-2018-8176: Microsoft PowerPoint Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Customize swipe gestures: Set the swipe left and swipe right gestures to the actions you use most. Choose from Delete, Archive, Mark as Read, Flag, or None. Learn more
- Support for Google Calendar and Contacts: Manage your Google Calendar and Contacts without leaving Outlook.*
- This feature is being rolled out to Office 365 subscribers over a period of time, so you might not see this feature right away.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor