Microsoft Office 2016 – Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac.
The new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote provide the best of both worlds for Mac users – the familiar Office experience paired with the best of Mac. If you already use Office on a PC or iPad, you will find yourself right at home in Office 2016 for Mac. It works the way you expect, with the familiar ribbon interface and powerful task panes. Mac users will appreciate the modernized Office experience and the integration of Mac capabilities like Full Screen view and Multi-TouchTM gestures. With full Retina display support, your Office documents look sharper and more vibrant than ever.
Office for Mac is cloud-connected, so you can quickly get to the documents you’ve recently used on other devices and pick up where you left off. New, built-in document sharing tools make it easy to invite teammates to work on a document together. When sharing documents, you won’t have to worry about losing content or formatting, as Office for Mac offers unparalleled compatibility with Office on PCs, tablets, phones and online.
- Do more with Focus Mode: Focus Mode now opens at your set zoom level and shows the page number while you scroll.
- CVE-2018-0907: Microsoft Office Excel Security Feature Bypass
- Embedded fonts: Embedded fonts ensure that your presentation looks the same on every computer and people experience your content as you intend.
- Tables: Insert tables in your messages and calendar events, and bring structure to your content. No more copying and pasting from other Office apps. Learn more
- View two time zones at once: Want to know what time it is in another part of the world? Now you can add a second time zone to Outlook.
- Schedule across time zones: Traveling across time zones? Create an event with different start and end time zones, and Outlook will take care of the conversion.
- Change text size: Increase or decrease the font size in your sidebar, message list, and reading pane.
- Fix an issue, where if the default time zone for your computer observes daylight saving time (DST) and Week view is selected, you may see that all events are shifted by one hour on the calendar grid on the week when DST starts.
- CVE-2018-0919: Microsoft Office Information Disclosure Vulnerability: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2018-0919
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor