Marked allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you’re currently working.
Marked 2 includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it’s going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
- Normalize math syntax between MMD and LaTeX formats
- MathJax recognize $ and $$ by default
- Additional MathJax fonts
- Automatically opening Scrivener causes Markdown version to be inserted into Scrivener research folder repeatedly
- PDF Quality settings Following a link to a Markdown document breaks "Open in Editor"
- GFM headlines containing markup broke generated IDs
- Discount header ids break word repetition
- HTML comments show in word repetition
- Error when headline is "Exports"
- Select all and copy includes popovers and other screen elements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor