LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item’s name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar’s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web–LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
- "Apple Music" search template.
- Song metadata shown in the Info Browsing list.
- Browsing of Finder tags (via "Tags" indexing rule or category).
- Enforcing of subtitle display while pressing the Control-Option-Command modifier keys.
- Sending text to a search template via Send-to or Instant Send didn’t work.
- When copying an email address, a mailto-URL was copied instead.
- Missing encoding of #-character in web searches.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Showing a message dialog when an action cannot be performed due to missing permission in System
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor