Watercolor, or Aquarelle is a wonderful transparent and luminous artistic media. Watch as Aquarella transforms your image into one with liquid pools of color blended fluidly on paper to create a watercolor with all the delicate details found in traditional watercolor media. Look closely as you render your Aquamedia to discover light delicate ‘blooms’ of wet color running throughout your creation and brush strokes of overlapping pigment dried dark along the edges. You will be thrilled when you see your newly rendered watercolor—Auquarella is professional artistic app and will deliver a high-end watercolor result true to the original media.
Two gorgeous watercolor paint styles Aqua Color and Two Tone; and JixiPix’s revolutionary wet edge technology with control over color, detail and strength. Aquarella also comes with a library of artistic papers washed with watery paint and an array of liquidy blooms to give every watercolor creation a hand painted appearance.
- Aqua Color—creates a classically brushed watercolor using the original colors picked from your photo
- Two Tone—creates a watercolor by combining two light colors to create a soft and delicate translucent painting
- Thousands of watercolor styles by simply combining watercolor settings, washes and blooms
- Control over color detail, strength and edge wetness
- 7 watercolor papers
- 63 artistic papers washed with color
- 39 watery bloom compositions
- Loads of presets to get you started fast
Every JixiPix Product Features
- Support for high resolution images and output
- Multiple undo
- Randomize button
- Quick previewing
- Customizable setting
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor