iPulse is a system monitoring application that lets you peek at the inner workings of OS X through a clever and visually compact user interface. Using iPulse’s customizable gauges, users can monitor system activity such as CPU and memory usage, free disk space, network activity and more. However, unlike other OS X monitoring apps, iPulse takes up minimal screen real estate, and does so with a unique, informative and visually pleasing user interface.
- Fixed display problems of a startup disk using Catalina's new partition layout
- Disk space warning is now shown when disk space falls below 10 GB
- Improved disk usage reporting (especially with drives using APFS)
- Removed Wi-Fi BSSID because of Apple security limitations
- Fixed a problem with window positioning during first-run setup
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor