Romanysoft GifTools is designed for Mac users to convert animated images from GIF to APNG format. It generates APNG files with better quality and smaller file sizes, and meanwhile removes white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs. In addition, it allows users to resize images to the exact pixels or proportion specified before format conversion. For example, when you need to change a 512 x 512 animated Gif file to a 150 x 150 APNG file on a Mac computer, you can use Romanysoft GifTools to achieve that goal.
- Fixed the background color of GIFs turning black from transparent after resizing
- Fixed the jitter of GIFs
- Fixed the text overflow of y-axial after the preview of converted GIFs
- Optimized the rename function of custom aspect ratio in resize
- Optimized the user interface
- Optimized the content of the Quick Start
OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor