File Peek gives you a quick and easy look into your files. Use the built-in hex editor; get MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 hashes, and Base64 with one click; or even change the modification and creation dates. The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modification, or for finding strings inside a file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
- MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 hashes
- Base64 encoding
- Built-in full hex viewer/editor with find-and-replace
- View and change creation and modification dates
- View file size, group, and owner
- Use drag-and-drop, the File menu, or the Dock icon to open files easily
- Includes “Open in File Peek” service shortcut
- Supports viewing details of multiple files at once
- [New] Added ability to export a file's contents as either text or hex.
- [New] Saving is now shown as sheets instead of dialogs.
- [Fixed] Issue where the Find/Replace buttons were cut-off on macOS 10.13.
- [Fixed] Issue where the app would try to update the UI on a background thread.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor