Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive is the first strategy game ever to combine a movie-based and story-driven atmosphere of an adventure game with the intellectual challenge of a real time tactic game.
In this western-style title, discover a game of strategy and tactics played out in exceptional real time. You’re in charge of a team of 6 mercenaries and must find a way to complete your missions, be it infiltrating an enemy fortress, saving a team member or escaping an ambush… Combine the different skills of your 6 heroes to lead them to victory.
- More than 20 enemies with different profiles, from the lazy and cowardly bandit, to the fearsome mercenary.
- A team of 6 characters, each with their own very distinct characteristics, to manage in real time.
- 25 different levels provide nail-biting intrigue, with cinematic transition scenes and landscapes that will take your breath away. Amazing artificial intelligence!
- Each enemy is ranked on 10 different criteria, including intelligence, courage, marksmanship, resistance to alcohol, etc.
- An array of different settings: day-time, night-time, storms, dusk, villages, ghost towns, fortresses, gold mines, saloons, prisons, boats 6 training levels to allow the player to really get into the story
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7
Processor type(s) & speed: 1 GHz
RAM minimum: 256 MB
Video RAM: OpenGL 2.0
Languages: English (audio), French (audio), German (audio), Italian (audio), Russian (audio), Spanish (audio)
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.0.2.thqn (22619)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor