Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives. Program also offers you the Brief Mode, so you could see and manage multiple files and folders at once. For your utter convenience, Commander One has a built-in Terminal emulator with all needed options, but without jumping between the apps. You can also use various color themes created by us to personalize your Commander One and tune your very own for unique appearance.
You will get the dual-pane interface for easy moving and copying files from one place to another; multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter; advanced search for locating files quickly by name or content plus Spotlight search; file operations queueing, hotkeys setup for any action, ZIP support with compressing, extracting and full access, preview multiple types of files incl. binary and hex.
PRO Pack of the application offers additional benefits: built-in fast FTP client that enables you to connect to remote server through FTP, SFTP or FTPS; easy access to data on your devices, both iOS and Android; compression and extraction of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z files; integration of any number of Dropbox accounts.
Version 2.5 (Build 3295):
- Added: support for Mega.co.nz.
- Added: support for pCloud.
- Added: new option in the context menu for OneDrive files.
- Added: support for iTunes file sharing (Applications shared folders) for the connected iOS devices.
- Added: support for new region in Amazon S3: Africa (Cape Town), Europe (Milan), Middle East South (Bahrain), AP (Hong Kong).
- Improved: drag and drop performance for the large amount of files.
- Improved: work with BackBlaze.
- Improved: work with Google Drive.
- Fixed: Restart as Root functionality on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed: search files by content.
- Fixed: connecting to SharePoint via WebDAV.
- Fixed: some crashes while working with Amazon S3.
- Fixed: incorrect date of file modification on some FTP and SFTP servers.
- Fixed: errors when connecting to some SFTP servers.
- Fixed: errors when unpacking some Zip archives.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor