CloudMounter is a cloud manager for easy work with data stored on multiple cloud services.
CloudMounter makes working with multiple cloud storage services easy by letting you access and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. CloudMounter works with all popular services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3 and Dropbox. Not only that – the app also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers the way you would connect to any shared location in your local network.
You can also increase cloud security with data encryption. Encrypted files cannot be read without a decryption key, so even if someone gets ahold of your data, they won’t be able to get into its contents. With CloudMounter your login data is protected as well, credentials you enter are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers and storage accounts.
Version 3.2 (527):
- Added: creation of a bookmark in the Finder's sidebar Favorites tab.
- Added: the ability to choose a folder for cache on a different drive.
- Improved: uploading speed on BackBlaze B2.
- Improved: displaying of errors when working with BackBlaze B2.
- Fixed: errors when working with the files with special characters in filenames on BackBlaze B2.
- Fixed: work with some FTP servers.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor