Cisdem PDFManagerUltimate provides a complete PDF solution, allowing you to organize and view PDF’s; edit and annotate; merge, split, compress, and extract text and images; add signatures; and encrypt PDF’s. With top-of-the-line OCR technology, you can also convert images, native, and scanned PDF’s to Word, Excel, text, PPT, Keynote, Pages, HTML, EPUB, and RTFD formats.
- Easily Edit, Annotate, and Collaborate on PDF Files – PDFManagerUltimate lets you edit and annotate PDFs. You can easily add text, comments, notes, or shapes; highlight, cross-out, or underline text; and draw an arrow or a line for more effective collaboration.
- Convert PDF to Editable Formats – PDFManagerUltimate is also a powerful PDF converter, allowing batch conversion to Microsoft Word, Excel, text, PPT, Pages, EPUB eBook, and HTML formats, as well as extraction of images, etc.
- Powerful OCR Techology – PDFManagerUltimate’s OCR technology lets you easily convert scanned PDF’s and images to Word, text, Excel, PPT, Keynote, Pages, RTFD, ePub, and HTML formats. Moreover, it can recognize text in 49 languages, including English, French, German, and Italian.
- Split, Merge, Compress, and Extract from PDF – PDFManagerUltimate can let you merge multiple PDF files into one, split a PDF file into smaller files, and compress a PDF to a smaller size. It can also export text and images from PDF files.
- Password-Protect PDF Files – With Cisdem PDFManagerUltimate, you can set passwords to prevent PDF’s from being opened and read, or owner passwords to prevent printing, editing, or copying.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor