beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically, i.e. segment to segment.
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
- Re-organized index structure for better performance
- Improved opening time for Get Info dialog
- Improved view caching for large collections
- Improved docs for estimate mood task
- Improved efficiency when removing tracks from playlist
- Improved notification behavior
- Improved table rendering performance
- Added smooth table/tree scrolling (Mac only)
- Adjusted Home/End key behavior in playlists
- Fixed issue with disabled context menu actions
- Fixed hang at initial song selection in very large playlist
- Fixed delay when switching to very large playlist
- Fixed potential NPE during synchronization of mp3s
- Fixed drag-import of folders
- Fixed potential NPE in synched key/tempo matching
- Fixed move to trash on Windows
- Fixed chart cover images aliasing
- Fixed Beatport previews (403 error)
- Updated built-in Discogs database
- Updated Wikidata-based genre ontology
- Updated DBpedia-based genre ontology
- Updated to JRuby 188.8.131.52
- Updated to Groovy 2.4.13-indy
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor