Although PDF is the format of “universal” document for professionals and students, the options are limited on the front editing. But now Expert PDF 11 Mac Pro offers the simplest and most complete solution possible to create, edit and convert all your PDF documents! You can edit all of your PDF files using the many features offered by the software program, such as adding text, links, signatures or notations. You now have much control over their PDF documents as it does with your Word documents. This Pro version, you can also make technical tricks with your PDF files thanks to the technology of Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Easy, fast and accurate editing your PDF file:
– Edit your PDFs
– Convert your PDFs
– Add annotations.
– Create forms
– Protect your PDF documents
– Share your PDF files
in Pro version:
– Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
– Data extraction
– Batch processing
Convert your PDF:
When you convert a PDF on Mac, is common to find some problems of design. With eXpert PDF for Mac, you can convert your PDF without reformatting or retyping. Visual elements, texts and designs are captured exactly like the original and become fully modifiable. One click is enough to convert any PDF to:
– Pages, Word, .txt, .rtf
– image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF)
Edit your PDF files:
– Edit text: edit entire paragraphs of their PDF files and then demarcate different areas by changing the font style, color and text size.
– Edit images: here also has a wide scope and can add the images you want, copy and paste or even resize, rotate them and replace them .
– Edit pages: organize your documents at will by inserting and deleting pages. You can also crop, remove, adjust , and finally add labels page.
Add annotations to your PDFs:
This feature can be useful to exchange opinions with colleagues, for example. It does not change the document, but simply indicates their ideas and proposed changes in the area in question. Annotations can take the form of stamps, drawings, text boxes, etc.
Create and customize your PDF forms:
This option saves time because it allows you to create and complete their forms online, directly in the PDF. This eliminates the need to print, fill in with a pen and then scan again. When creating a form, you can fill editable areas, choose the background color, font, column width, etc.
Protect, share and sign your PDF files
You keep control of your PDF files. You can choose to protect them with a password or authorization. You can also add your digital signature to give official value. If you then want to share your documents, you can send all your PDF files to your Dropbox from the software program.
These are all options available when you want to edit a PDF Expert PDF 11 Mac:
– Add and edit text, images, pages, links or watermarks.
– Note: Complete, highlight, comment, draw, seal.
– Convert and create: fast conversion, extract, merge, create forms, templates library. PDF files can be converted into the following formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, JPEG, etc.
– Protect: sign, add a password or authorization, share, print.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
The OCR technology recognizes text, paragraphs, images and more in the PDF and make an identically replicated editable scan. You can edit, delete, copy, paste, insert text and images, etc. You can also convert PDF / scanned into fully editable and searchable thanks to the OCR technology PDF image files.
Languages recognized by OCR Expert PDF 11 Pro Mac: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Simplified Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Cyrillic, Ukrainian, Dutch, Hungarian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese , traditional Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech and Croatian.
Although you can create and fill out forms in the standard version, the Expert PDF Pro 11 Mac version offers more possibilities. In fact, it benefits from automation technology forms through which data forms in your PDF is extracted to display them in an Excel document. You can also remove your forms in batches.
Creating PDF files from other formats:
OCR add -on lets you create PDF files from a text document (.txt) or an image file (.rft). The purpose of this feature is to combine multiple files of different formats into one PDF. You can then edit the PDF to your heart ‘s content adding / deleting text, images, etc.
Converting PDF files:
In addition to converting your PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG, and HTML formats file, the Pro version of Expert PDF 11 Mac allows you to :
– Divide your PDF into multiple documents. You can extract the number of pages you want without affecting your original file
– Convert your PDF to PDF / A (useful for archiving and preserving its PDF format)
– Batch conversion: to save time and simultaneously convert multiple PDF files.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor