Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for macOS. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
- Ensure Alfred's main window is correctly reconfigured the first time showing after a theme edit
- Redraw theme position control on showing theme options to ensure correctly selected theme is shown
- Refine Alfred's window snap repositioning calculation when dragging Alfred to a new position
- Ensure the dark mode set theme is correctly pre-selected when launching preferences into the Appearance tab when in dark mode
- Add option to use native macOS Dark Mode window rendering (for dark borders, and dark language popovers)
Switch to localised standard compare when sorting files in Alfred's file system navigation
- Gives Finder like sort order, e.g. 1, 2, 10, 20
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor