Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
Version 3.8 (959):
- Updated toolset and build to Xcode 10
- Apple Notarisation for deployment
- Hardened runtime for macOS 10.14
- Work around macOS 10.14 transparency issues
- Add NSAppleEventsUsageDescription for AppleScript event integration
- Work around a macOS Mojave text rendering issue where Alfred's font weight was lighter than required
- Make sure the key combo view fires an update when using the right-click popup menu to set the mod chars
- Remove backspace to delete selected collection in Alfred's Snippet Preferences to prevent accidental deletion
- Add in ideographic space keyword separator recognition for filter based queries (file search, script filter, dictionary etc)
- Work around Google Chrome issue where snippet auto expansion doesn't always function as expected
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor