Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning: You’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
The main advantages of Adobe Premiere CC 2020:
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously
- General projects with the lock function
- Adaptive design – Time
- Adaptive design – Position
- Animated graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
- Realistic editing of VR
- Realistic sound processing for 360 / VR
- Transitions immersive
- Subtitles and graphics for video with immersive
- Rotation VR sphere
- Improved process of “Basic Graphic Elements”
- Support for new formats
- Regional subtitle standards
- Support Updates “group projects as Adobe”
- Improved conditions beginning work for beginners
- Optimized support for built-in camera in the shooting settings Lumetri
- working with templates After Effects motion graphics without installing the After
- Effects application
- And much more …
- Use Adobe Stock audio within Premiere Pro - you can now search, download, and license royalty-free audio soundtracks from Adobe Stock via the Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro.
- New file format support - Premiere Pro provides robust support for import of Canon EOS footage and RED Komodo footage. Premiere Pro also provides enhanced bitrate controls for JPEG 2000 MXF export.
- Afterburner support - you can now use the Apple Afterburner card with Premiere Pro to decode ProRes 422 and ProRes 4444 media.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor