3DWeather is a delightful weather app that delivers weather forecasts in a unique way. Depending upon the weather conditions, it prepares 3D animated atmospheric scenes in a small widget with basic climate status. It introduces a new approach to displaying weather forecasts which is both informative and delightful to look at.
- Lots of themes to choose from The app will never get monotonous and look old to you, because, like seasons, it will change its look with the passing of time. 3DWeather comes packed with three themes featuring different scenes, places and atmosphere. You can change them very easily from the Locations under preferences.
- Limitless customization 3DWeather lets you customize it to such an extent that it will become your very own personal weather assistant.
- Precise and detailed weather information 3DWeather get its weather forecast from Weather Underground which is the most accurate and detailed forecast provider available presently.
- Notification Did we mention that you will get live weather alerts right in your Notification Panel? Yes! this is true. You will get timely automatic notifications about recent updates and developments on weather in your Notification panel at intervals throughout the day. You will get detailed weather statistics from 3DWeather:
- Dew Point
- UV index
- Wind chill
- Heat index
- Precipitation in percentage
- Precipitation in mm
- Sunset and Sunrise timing with last update time
- Hourly weather forecast for the next 36 hours
- Daily weather forecast for the next 4 days
- Save up to 10 locations in the app.
- Open app at login.
- Browse weather forecast from Menu Bar.
- Use weather icon in dock with temperature status.
- Float widget on top of everything in Desktop.
- Adjust transparency of widget.
- Choose from four different widget sizes.
- Get weather alert in Notification Center with sound.
- Get feeds from other weather info provider and use it in the app.
- Change weather icons from 2 different icon sets that is available in the app.
- View weather info and forecast in Window Style and view it in fullscreen from there.
- Performance and stability improvements
- Minor issues fixed, reported by some user
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor