Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable backup solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
About macOS 10.15 Catalina:
- Tri-BACKUP can create a copy of a disk running macOS 10.15 (Catalina), but the copy will no longer be bootable due to constraints created by Apple on this System.
- Note: You must explicitly allow access to your data. Open the System Preferences (Apple menu) and select "Security and Privacy". In the "Privacy" tab, select "Full Disk Access" and add Tri-BACKUP.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility (except creation of bootable copies).
- Added symbols in the list of programmed actions to quickly see actions with Before/After operations: actions executed by another action, mount/unmount volumes, etc.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Various minor corrections.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor