TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Issue where the temperature bars would flash on macOS 10.12
- Issue where the shutdown reason may be out of date by updating it after waking from sleep
- Removed NSAppTransportSecurity key from the Info.plist since it is no longer necessary
- Show an alert if there are no temperature sensors detected, with info on how to resolve it
- Added "Use Generic Mode" for compatibility with Hackintosh (homemade Macs) models
- Changed "10Gb Ethernet" to "Ethernet" for 2018 Mac mini models since they don't all have the 10Gb
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor