TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
- App could strip off style information from Rich Text files (rtf, docx).
- Services inspector text did not display correctly in Dark Mode.
- Descriptions between Capitalize Sentences and Capitalize Sentences (Alt) were reversed.
- Show Group shortcut option did not display colors associated with group items.
- App would not always respect preference for Appearance: Use Gray Clipboard Workspace Window.
- Mojave behavior change caused left margin of text to slide under line ruler when toggling Show Line Numbers.
- Capitalize Sentences now works better with sentences that include quoted text.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor