Super Vectorizer is a professional vector-trace tool that enables conversion from a raster (bitmap) image–such as JPEG, BMP, or PNG–to a scalable vector graphic with a few simple clicks. It automatically creates high-quality vector traces from images, and supports tracing of not only color and grayscale images, but also black and white. Super Vectorizer can be used for personal and professional projects alike, whether you are a hobbyist or a graphic designer. With technological advances in raster-to-vector conversion, Super Vectorizer does an impressive job of vectorizing raster / bitmap / photo images into crisp, clean, scalable fine line art / illustrations / vector art. It will assist anyone who does a lot of vector-image cleanup to become more productive.
- One-click vectorization
- Automatic tracing or images in many formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, etc.)
- Options for vectorizing images by edge, color, or grey color.
- Better accuracy: more closely resembles the input image.
- Ai, SVG, and PDF vector output
- Powerful preview to inspect the result in detail
- Vectorizes very large images
- Fast speed
- The link to the tutorial page of Super Vectorizer 2 is added
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor