Paste is a new way to copy and paste. It keeps everything you’ve ever copied, and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it across all your devices. It recognizes and stores text, images, links, files, and any other type of content, and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
- Extends your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited
- Pinboards and favorite snippets
- iCloud sync across all your devices running Paste
- History management, rules and exceptions
- Intelligent search with flexible filters
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously
- Drag-and-drop multiple items to any application
- Paste plain or rich text
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends
- A few improvements to make Paste work better with Microsoft Office
macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor