The unique App for hide the cursor on the Mac App Store, but the best app in absolute! With the Best price.
Mouse Hider makes the presence of the mouse cursor on the monitor less intrusive.
Thanks to Mouse Hider it is possible to automatically hide the mouse cursor after a customizable time of inactivity, or alternatively, by putting it on the edge of the screen through the Hot Borders mode, and also through a Shortcut.
It is extremely useful for presentations and full-screen video playbacks, especially for those online video players where above mentioned function not working very well such as Nowvideo or Speedvideo or Netflix.
– With the Hot Borders mode, it is possible to choose which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate to preserve the native ‘Hot Corners’ functions.
– Using the Timer mode you can switch a Time Delay from 0 to 30 seconds.
– Everything is manageable from the Menu Bar Icon on the Top Right.
– Enable/disable with One Click on Menu Bar Item. (Secondary Click)
– Set the Keyboard Shortcut you prefer to Enable/Disable Mouse Hider without clicks.
– Press CTRL + ALT + CMD to hide the cursor Immediately.
- Stay Hidden option added!
- CTRL + ALT + CMD shortcut is now deactivatable.
- Small improvements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor