Library Monkey Pro provides a complete set of audio tools for today’s fast-paced production environments. Manage countless assets with the enhanced library manager by creating Sets and Smart Sets, recall recent searches, create multiple bins and more. Rip your CD libraries complete with indexes for instant access to what was a cumbersome CD library.
Edit your assets in the new waveform editor complete with a powerful waveform overview for quick navigation, create loops, markers, and fades, create regions one at a time or through the Auto-Region feature, apply many audio actions and edit multi-channel files in a customizable user interface.
Batch-process your files with enhanced features including the FhG MP3 and MP3 surround codec, enhanced metadata support, Droplets, Rapid Convert, custom naming on export, drag-n-drop to your DAW and other application, and much more. Designed for the professional, yet simple enough for the hobbyist, Library Monkey Pro provides the most powerful and feature complete asset manager every available.
- Fixed an issue when creating split stereo audio files where the 2 channels would inadvertently be mixed before export.
- Fixed an issue that prevented sourcing metadata from the Database in the Metadata Tab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented changing the Default Split File Extension Set.
- Fixed an issue that prevented opening Sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the metadata fields to search would not be selected properly. -Fixed an issue where searching could cause the application to hang.
- This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.
OS X 10.5 or later