Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added new Assistance system to help novices trouble shoot any early issues.
- Large Text size support in editor lists (Macros, Groups, Library, etc).
- Added Machine Learning system to By Name selectors.
- Added dragging of macros/macro groups to action macro selector popup menus.
- Added basic Touch Bar support.
- Added Actions menu.
- Added Run Macro menu and toolbar item to run the currently selected macro.
- Added Engroup Actions (into a new Group, Macro, For Each, While, etc) (forum).
- Added Degroup Actions.
- Added Paste Replacing for actions (forum).
- Added Select Macro by Name.
- Added Insert Function by Name.
- Added Insert Token by Name.
- Added Insert Variable by Name.
- Added File ➤ Share menu.
- Added Import Macros Disabled menu command.
- Adjusted Import Macros menu command to require the Option key.
- Added Edit ➤ Insert Token ➤ Named Clipboard hierarchical menu.
- Added lete% to the Insert Token menu.
- Show an indiciator of the kind (token, variable, calculation) of each field in the editor.
- Support negation (-) in the search fields (forum).
- Default to last used variable when creating new actions.
- Support changing Safari actions to/from Google Chrome actions.
- Support styled text in comments.
- Added an option to hide disabled macro groups.
- Added wiki search to Help menu.
- Added Make Alias for macros (and command-option dragging macros to groups).
- Play Sound supports sounds in ~/Library/Sounds and ~/Sounds.
- Click on macro group label (top right) to select the enclosing macro group.
- Adjusted the disclosure behaviour of Execute Macro action.
- Added Space, Escape, and Help to the Hot Key selection menu.
- Added a disabled color to the action color menu to indicate the color means a matched search.
- Added Copy as XML to copy macro groups, macros or actions as XML (forum).
- Added View ➤ Select Groups Column menu item.
- Added View ➤ Select Macros Column menu item.
- Added View ➤ Edit Name menu item.
- Added View ➤ Reveal Parent Group menu item.
- Added View ➤ Last Used, Last Edited, Previous Edited, Next Edited menu items (forum).
- Added Select Macro option to macro selector popup menu.
- Added Philippe Martin's Multiple Clipboards to the Macro Library.
- Added Rename Finder Files to the Macro Library.
- Show a warning on "Press and Hold" actions that are the last action of the macro.
- Show a warning when using Open File to open applications with the Default Application.
- Show a warning when an Application trigger cannot fire because of the macro group's settings.
- Show a warning when a For Each action does not use its variable.
- Show a warning when a string containing test looks like it should be a string matching test.
- Support pasting XML actions (forum).
- Changed to a patterned color for the search matching indicator (forum).
- Color invalid Calculation conditions (forum).
- Adjusted the appearance of disabled actions to make them more clearly disabled (forum).
- Support quitting the editor by closing the editor window.
- When showing a mapping from an empty variable show italic "empty".
- Show "No Forms Found" (etc) when Safari/Chrome popups cannot find any valid entries (forum).
- Minor tweaks to the overall appearance.
- Removed misleading "Matching" from Search & Replace "String" search.
- Double clicking icon image wells opens and sets the Icon Chooser.
- The Modifiers condition no longer allows setting a modifier to be both pressed and not pressed (forum).
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor