FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is made for those unexpected incidents which can result in data loss on an iPhone, such as iPhone damaged/lost/stolen, reset, accident deletion, virus attack, jailbreak or even error operation. The lost data can be recovered using several free or paid, but how to choose the best iPhone Data Recovery software for your Mac? Here is a review of FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. Read and know the features and how to recover deleted files from iPhone using FonePaw program. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
- Directly recover deleted files from iPhone without backup No backup is needed. Just connect your iPhone to the Mac and run this program, you can get back all your deleted, lost data.
- Recover data from iTunes backup & iCloud backup This practical program can also extract data from unreadable iTunes backup files, which is very helpful when iPhone is stolen/lost.
- Selectively recovery This tool enables you to preview before recovery and selectively retrieve data, rather than the whole from iTunes backup.
- Outstanding user experience After launching the program, you can see a well-designed and easy-to-navigate interface. And you can recover what you want with super fast data scan and recovery speed.
- FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery Usage Connect iPhone to the Mac and Launch FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery Hit “Start Scan” Preview the scan result Click “Recover” and you can recover the files in different formats depending on your selection
- Supports iOS 12.
- Fixes the iCloud downloading failed issue.
- Addresses the issue that the latest WhatsApp Attachments cannot be scanned out.
OS X 10.7 or later