Get Anatomy & Physiology and start your step-by-step visual introduction to each human body system. This app uses 3D models, illustrations, and 3D animations to present the core concepts in an undergraduate A&P course.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
– Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord, and their relationship to the vertebrae.
– Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
– Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
– Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
– Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
– Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
– Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
– Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
– Test your knowledge with quizzes.
– Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
– Compatible with OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11
- NEW! Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
- ALL-NEW USER EXPERIENCE! We’ve made it even easier for you to pick a lesson and move through it at your own pace. Prefer to jump around to specific topics? The new search tool makes it fast to find topics covered at various points throughout the course.
- Other enhancements: All new look and feel, plus ability to zoom into images and share content with others.
OS X 10.6.6 or later