010 Editor is a professional-grade editor designed to help you easily edit any file or drive on your computer.
The 010 Editor uses binary templates and provides you an easy-to-use interface.
Featuring a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
010 Editor lets you view and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
010 Editor also lets you find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
With 010 Editor you can analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
Finally 010 Editor lets you Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
- Fixed icon transparency for the Windows Explorer shell extension.
- Fixed syntax highlighting for keywords (HighlightMatchKeyword) now finds the longest matching keyword instead of the shortest (e.g. 'background-repeat' vs 'background').
- Fixed when 010 Editor is run as administrator on Windows, files could no longer be opened from the Windows Explorer shell extension. Now a new non-admin copy of 010 Editor is opened before the files are opened.
- Fixed on Linux the IBus IME can now be used.
- Fixed possible crash in Memcpy, StrCat and SubStr when using very large arrays.
- Fixed possible memory overrun when downloading news.
- Fixed when opening a text file from the command line containing a BOM, sometimes bytes were improperly selected at the beginning of the file.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor