ZOC Terminal is a Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator. Featuring tabbed sessions, typed command history, scrollback, and multi-window support, ZOC Terminal’s implemented emulations have made it the preferred tool for anyone who needs to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows or OS X platform.
Emulate widely-used or specialized terminals:
- Sun’s CDE
Transfer files through major protocols:
- X-, Y-, and Z-modem
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Opt/Alt+A toggles the "Send to all" checkmark in Local Typing.
- Program settings > folder > log can now contain placeholders for date/time (like logfile names).
- Dropping REXX script (*.zrx) file into terminal area will start the script.
- Performance optimization when scrolling in data-stream-viewer (Opt/Alt+B)
- Option in session profile > auto-highlight to search for trigger text in non-case-sensitive mode
- Option in session profile > auto-highlight to search for trigger text with placeholders
- REXX command ZocGetScreen now has a few abbreviations: "ALL", "LEFTOFCURSOR", "CURRENTLINE".
- REXX command ZocSetHostEntry now accepts parameter "##NEW##" to create a new entry.
- REXX command ZocCommand now has new sub-command "SAVESESSIONPROFILE".
- REXX command ZocString has new sub-commands "TAB" and "TABCOUNT".
- Debug hex-mode now visually highlights control characters on-screen.
- Debug hex-mode now displays graphical representation of control characters (e.g., HT for 08).
- Wyse emulation now renders all graphics and control characters (e.g., in wyse debug mode).
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor